Getting to know your Settings Page
The Super Testimonial Settings page comprises of seven tabs namely:
- Styles Tab (choose an image style, layout, theme and customise your testimonials)
- The Image style section allows you select between the two options – the default, which is displays a squared image or the second one which displays a rounded image.
- The Layout section provides a selection of five options – the default, which displays one column,the second option that displays two columns, the third option that displays three columns and the fourth option that displays four columns.
- The last option in the Layout section does not contain any styles, it allows you to to style your own testimonials layout to your preference.
- The Choose a theme section contains six themes.The first two are available in basic version and ALL six are available in the premium version.
- The last option in the Theme does not contain any styles, it allows you to to style your own testimonials to your preference.
- The Custom CSS section provides a platform to style your own testimonials using CSS.
See below an illustration of the above.
NB! Please ensure you have saved any changes before navigating to another tab.
2. Shortcodes Tab (contains all the shortcodes you will need in the plugin.)
See below the shortcodes available in the Super Testimonial Basic Version plugin
3. Options Tab (the below options will only affect testimonials using the single or grid layouts.)
- Allows you to show the testimonial title or not.
- Allows you to show testimonial body or not.
- Allows you to strip all links out of the testimonials.
- Allows you to set whether links are ‘nofollow’ links or not.
- Allows you to enable HTML rendering in the testimonials edit page.
- Allows you to specify the testimonial content type.
- Allows you to specify the excerpt length.
- Allows you to set the default image size.
- Allows you to customize your read more link.
- Allows you to show the users name or not.
- Allows you to show the link to the users website or not.
- Allows you to show testimonial image or not.
See below an illustration of what is available in the Options Tab
4. Form Options Tab(allows you to create a comprehensive form on your website). There is all sorts of things you can achieve here:
NB! All the options included in the Form Options Tab are only available in the Premium Version.
5. Slider Tab (contains options that enable customization of a slider )
NB! All the options included in the Slider Tab are only available in the Premium Version.
6. REST API Tab (contains more information about the REST API)
7 . Upgrade Tab (See all the more reasons to upgrade to Premium Version)